Cosmetic Acupuncture, also known as Facial Acupuncture, is a whole body approach to achieving vibrant glowing skin. When you start with the foundation of healthy internal organs, the skin will naturally become more soft, supple and full of collagen. The facial needles I use are tiny Japanese needles that activate the facial muscles to lift and tone, while softening wrinkles and brightening the skin.
Treatments Consist Of:
- Professional grade green skincare
- Tongue and pulse assessment
- Body needles
- Facial guasha
- Facial needles
- Celluma Light Therapy
Why Cosmetic Acupuncture Works:
- Activates Qi flow to the face
- More blood circulation to skin and facial muscles
- Collagen production
- Restores moisture "yin" and suppleness
- Improves skin tone
- Reminds facial muscles of their "job"
- Whole body and face rejuvenation
- Stress reduction
- Inflammation reduction
- Softening of fine lines and wrinkles
- Lifting of jowls , jaw, neck and eye area
- Reduce darkness under eyes
- Reduce puffiness under eyes
- Even out skin tone
- Decrease pigmentation
- Increase glow
About the Cosmetic Acupuncture Series:
Ideally these treatments are done in a series of 10. One or two treatments per week, consecutively. Like going to the gym, the facial muscles need to be retrained bit by bit. By receiving more frequent treatments in the beginning, optimal results will be achieved at the end of the series.
A beautiful glow comes from one treatment. At treatment six, in the series, patients begin to see a softening in the wrinkles and a lift in the facial muscles. After treatment ten, we check in to see if we reached a point where we can switch to monthly tune-up treatments.